Invitation for Development Proposals
The ADLC Board of Commissioners is asking for development proposals to lease, with an option to buy, approximately 4.805-acres of ADLC property located along Landfill Road in Anaconda-Deer Lodge County. The commission will consider all complete proposals that are submitted. The Commission invites bidders who are interested in leasing the land with the option to acquire the land after land development.
The land is located within Tract B of COS 474-B of the Old Works Golf Course Survey within Section 1, Township 4N, Range 11W, PM. M, referenced as Lot 7 in the exhibit. The value of the land is less than $20,000, and any additional information or documentation regarding the proposal for the land by can be obtained at the Anaconda-Deer Lodge County Planning Department. Prospective bidders must contact the Planning Department to obtain a developer’s packet with additional information. Pursuant to Anaconda Deer Lodge County Section 18-125, the Commission is inviting alternative proposals for the development of this property.
Project proposals should meet the following objectives:
- Provide the best use and expedient development of the land
- Promote increased property values for the adjacent properties and surrounding area
- Provide a plan and evidence showing an ability to improve and maintain the property
- Promote proper infrastructure development of the area
- Describe in detail, the necessary terms for an agreement with ADLC to lease and subsequently purchase the land from ADLC
- Describe in detail, a proposed timeline for development of the land
- Provide information on how the developer intends to finance the development, acquisition cost, and long-term maintenance of the property
- The bid must include a minimum valuation of $1,000/acre for the land.
Further information regarding the property is included in the developer’s packet and must be acquired by contacting the ADLC Planning Department at:
Anaconda-Deer Lodge County
800 Main Street
Anaconda, MT 59711
All proposals must be received by the ADLC CEO’s office () by 5 p.m., August 20, 2021. Postmarked proposals received after the deadline will not be accepted.
The sale of the property would occur after this approximately 4.805-acres of land has been legally split from the remainder of the parcel. Bidders are advised that certain restrictions and covenants are in place on this land. Additional details will be included in the developer’s packet referenced above.
The right is reserved to reject any or all proposal received, to waive informalities, to postpone the award of the lease for a period not to exceed sixty (60) days, and to accept the most responsible bid which is in the best interest of the Owner.
Anaconda-Deer Lodge County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.