How do I file a complaint?

If you know of a property in Anaconda-Deer Lodge County that is vacant, has unattended vegetation, excessive debris or rubbish, or snow/ice covered sidewalks, complete the Citizen Complaint Form (PDF). Fax the completed form to 406-563-4076, or mail it to the Code Enforcement Office at:
Anaconda-Deer Lodge County Courthouse
800 Main Street
Anaconda, MT 59711

Once submitted the Code Enforcement Officer will address the matter in a timely fashion.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a complaint?